This tutorial discusses Ola TV 10 FireStick app and includes the step-by-step installation instructions. The installation steps will also work on Fire TV, Fire Cube, Mi Boxes, and NVIDIA SHIELD. Scroll down to see the steps to install Ola TV on Android TV Box.
What is Ola TV? Ola TV is one of the most popular live TV streaming apps, providing you access to hundreds of channels spanning across countries such as the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and many more.
Not only does Ola TV app get you high-quality TV channels from Worldwide, but it also includes a separate Movies category which is expected to be working soon.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
Related Post: How to prevent buffering on FireStick
Ola TV APK hosts multiple servers for every channel so if one server is not working then you have other servers that you can use to play your favorite channel.
Now, let’s get to the installation process of Ola TV 10 app on FireStick.
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to download and install Ola TV 10 on FireStick
The guide is divided into two parts so that it easy for you to follow along.
Step-1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Installing Apps from Unknown sources is disabled by default on FireStick devices. But it’s a necessary step to perform in order to install third-party apps. Here’s how you enable it:
1. From your FireStick Home screen, navigate to the top menu panel and click Settings
2. Next, click on My Fire TV
3. Click on Developer Option
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources feature to enable it. If it’s already ON, no need to do anything
5. A warning will be displayed on the screen. Confirm it by clicking on Turn On.
Step-2: Ola TV Installation steps
Follow the easy steps below to install Ola TV 10 on your FireStick:
1. Go to the FireStick Home Screen by pressing the Home button on your remote
2. Click on the Search icon in the top menu bar
3. Type the word Downloader. Select Downloader from the suggestion beneath the on-screen keyboard
4. Click on the Downloader app icon
5. Click on Download to start the installation process
6. Once the installation is done, click on Open to launch the app
7. Click on Allow button when the Downloader app seeks permission to access your device and then click OK to close the Quick Start Guide
8. It will take you to the Downloader home page. Click on the URL bar on the right side of the screen
9. Type the following URL as provided:
You can also type the short version: toptvtricks.com/ola
Tip: Use the FireStick mobile app to type for hassle-free experience (simply download the app on your mobile and sync it with your FireStick)
Make sure you have entered the URL correctly and then click Go
You will also need two additional applications with Ola TV 10 on FireStick – Kshaw and Ludio Player
You can get Kshaw from Aptoide App Store.
For Ludio Player, follow our guide on How to Install Ludio Player on FireStick.
10. The APK will now start to download. Give it a few seconds.
11. Next, click on the Install button
12. Wait until the app is installed on your FireStick device
13. When you see the APK is installed notification, click on Open to launch the app.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use Ola TV 10 on FireStick
If you are new to streaming apps, here’s is how you can easily access the Ola TV app:
Step-1: Press your FireStick remote’s Home button until you spot the shortcuts menu. Click on Apps
Step-2: Scroll using the remote and select the Ola TV 10 app icon and click to run it (the image below shows the older version of the app)
This is the Home Screen of the Ola TV 10 APK:
You can open the categories listed below and choose your channel. If you have anything specific in mind, there is a Search option (top-right corner) that will come handy
Click the hamburger menu icon in the far-left corner of the home screen to access the menu.
It has the below options:
- Live Channel
- Latest Channel
- Featured Channel
The Movies section will soon be functional. However, there’s nothing much in other options including the Settings.
The app requires you to install both Ludio Player and Wuffy Player to play any channel. Some channels play with Wuffy Players whileothers play with Ludio Player.
Follow our guide to easily install Ludio Player on you FireStick in just a few minutes.
Also, follow our Wuffy Player installation guide to easily install Wuffy Player on your FireStick.
Key Features of the Ola TV 10 Amazon FireStick
- Ola TV features thousands of Live TV channels
- There are several popular channels from the USA, Canada, UK and many more
- You can choose your channel by going through the list of categories featured on the Home screen.
- It allows you to change servers, if you face downtime you can choose another working server for live streaming
How to install Ola TV on Android TV Box (Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Smart TV)
Ola TV does not only work on FireStick devices, but it also works on Android TV box. If you own an Android TV box, you can follow the steps mentioned below in order to install Ola TV 10 on your Android TV box.
- From the Android TV Box Home screen, open Apps
- After that, click Get More Apps
- Click on the Search icon
- Type ‘Downloader’ using the on-screen keyboard
- Select the Downloader app from the search result list
- Click on Install
- Wait until the Downloader app is installed on your device
- Now, head back to the Home screen once more
- Go to the Settings at the top-right corner of your screen
- Click on Security & restrictions
- Go to Unknown Sources, and allow Unknown Sources for Downloader app so that your Android TV box permits the installation of third-party apps
- Again, go to the Home Screen and then click Apps
- Click to run the Downloader app
- Choose Allow to authorize the app to access your device
- Hit Ok to close the Quick Start Guide
- You will find the address bar at the top. Simply type in the following URL:
- And hit Go
- Click on Install
- After the Ola TV 10 app is successfully installed on your device, click Open to run the app
Ola TV FireStick FAQs
Ola TV 10 APK is live streaming app, featuring a huge number of Live TV channels.
But be sure to only stream content available in the public domain as streaming copyrighted content is considered piracy
Yes, you can install Ola TV 10 APK on FireStick, Android TV Box, Android Mobiles, Mi Box, Nvidia Shield, Android smart TV, etc.
No, Ola TV 10 APK doesn’t feature the download option.
Featuring thousands of channels across various categories such as sports, news, movies and more, Ola TV APK certainly merits a try. You have learned to install Ola TV 10 on FireStick and now you can start streaming. As always, we would love to hear from you. Let us know how you liked the app by commenting down below.