In this article, you will find the fix for Morphix TV username and password for FireStick, Android TV, and Android Mobiles.
Morphix TV is a third-party video-on-demand application. It lets you stream movies and TV shows. Even though this app is free, it is asking for the username and password every time you open the application.
Let us find a solution to this problem.
If you don’t have Morphix TV yet, here is our guide on how to install Morphix TV APK on FireStick.
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan to get 3 extra months and a saving of 49%
How to get Morpix TV Username and Password
Important Update!!! Morphix TV does not require a username and password anymore. Use the updated link in our guide on how to install Morphix TV on FireStick.
I am going to provide the set of steps to find the Morphix TV APK username and password. You can do that right on your FireStick without having to visit any website on any other device.
In fact, these are the installation steps which you will also find in our Morphix TV installation guide (along with the screenshots).
I am asking you to go through these steps, instead of providing the username and password right away. That’s because the username and password may change. So, I am pointing you to the source from where you can get the updated login credentials. You can also get the username and password from the official website of Morphix TV: https://www.morphixtv.co/
Here is what you need to do:
1. Open the FireStick Settings and go to My Fire TV
2. Next, click Developer Options and switch on Apps from Unknown Sources
3. Press the Home button your remote and return to the home screen of your Fire TV/FireStick
4. Choose the search option in the upper-left corner and look up for the Downloader app. Install the Downloader app
5. Open the Downloader app. Dismiss any prompts that appear. On this screen, click the box as highlighted in the image below
6. Now, type in the following URL toptvtricks.com/morphix
7. You will now be redirected to the Morphix TV official website https://www.morphixtv.co/
Scroll down to the bottom of the page
Here, you will see the Download Morphix TV option
You will also find the latest Morphix TV username and password. As I write this guide, the username is tmdb and the password is morphix
If you haven’t downloaded Morphix TV yet, click the Download button and follow the instructions to install the app.
8. Now, open the Morphix TV app. You should see the following login window
Enter the username and password in the respective fields
Important!!! Make sure you click Save Login before clicking the Login button. For some reason, you will not be able to log in to the app without doing this.
If you can’t select the Save Login option, use the Mouse Toggle app
9. This is how your screen will look like
9. You are now logged in to the Morphix TV FireStick APK. Start streaming!
In the End…
So, this is how you fix the Morphix TV APK username and password error. If the login credentials I have provided do not work, visit the official Morphix TV website again and obtain the details. Let me know if you have any questions. The comments section is open for you.