This guide provides detailed instructions to install Mobdro APK on FireStick. This tutorial is applicable on Fire TV, Fire Cube, Android TV Box, Mi Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Android Smart TV, etc.
What is Mobdro? Mobdro is a Live TV app and lets you watch cable-TV channels from all over the world. This app has gained immense popularity among the cord-cutters and for all the right reasons. It is an easy to use application with tons of Live TV channels.
You will find Live TV channels in various categories including Movies, TV Shows, Sports, News, Music, etc.
Mobdro APK is a must-have app on your device and that is why it is included in our collection of Best Apps for Amazon FireStick.
Mobdro is completely free on FireStick. The app also gets regular updates from its developers. This ensures any glitches or shortcomings are promptly fixed.
While the Mobdro addon has been taken down, the Mobdro app for FireStick is still available. But, it must be sideloaded onto your device. You will not find it on the Amazon Store.
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan to get 3 extra months and a saving of 49%
How to install Mobdro APK on Fire TV and FireStick
Now, let’s get to the installation process. Simply follow these below steps:
1. Go to FireStick Home Screen if you are not there already
2. Now, using your FireStick remote, navigate to Settings located at the top menu bar.
This is a compulsory step as in order to install apps from third-party, we must make some changes to the settings of our FireStick device.
3. Now, you will see a bunch of options on the screen. Scroll to the right and select My Fire TV.
4. Next, select Developer Options from the list.
5. On the next window, you will see two options: ADB Debugging & Apps from Unknown Sources.
Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
6. When you do that, a warning message will pop-up on your screen. Choose Turn ON to move ahead.
7. Once it is enabled, head back to the Home Screen using the home button on the remote.
8. Navigate to the top menu bar once more and go to the Search icon.
9. Now, we are going to install the Downloader app in order to side-load Mobdro on FireStick. So, type in Downloader in the search box
10. Click on the Downloader App(orange colored)
11. Now, click on the Download button to initiate the installation on your FireStick.
Wait for a few seconds until Downloader is installed.
12. You can click on Open to launch the Downloader app from here.
13. Upon launch, the Downloader app will ask for permission to access your device. Hit Allow to continue.
14. Now, a Quick Guide will pop up on your screen. Choose OK to continue
15. Click on the URL field using the Select (big button on the middle) button on your remote
16. Enter the below URL carefully and double-check to make sure it’s correct
Tip! Use your mobile as the FireStick remote to type easily
And hit GO
17. Wait till the Mobdro FireSTick app is downloaded on your device. It may take a couple of seconds for the process to complete
18. Click on Install
19. At this point, you will see the app installing on your device. Wait until the process is complete.
20.Choose Open to directly launch it from here
That’s it! Mobdro Apk has been successfully installed on your FireStick.
How to Access Mobdro on FireStick
To access all the installed apps on your FireStick, navigate to Your Apps & Channels category. Recently installed apps don’t appear on the FireStick home screen; however, it is easy to access the Mobdro APK on Amazon FireStick.
Here’s how you can do it:
Step-1: Long-press FireStick remote on the Home button for a few seconds. It will open up a menu.
Step-2: Select Apps from the menu
Step-3: Using the navigation buttons of the remote, scroll down and click the Mobdro app icon to launch it.
How to use Mobdro APK on FireStick and Fire TV
When you launch the app for the first time, you will see the below End User License Agreement prompt:
Select Agree to move forward.
Now, you will see another prompt asking you to give the Mobdro app permission to access your device. Choosing Allow will redirect you to the home page
You may also run into the following prompt. Click Agree again to continue
This is the home screen of the Mobdro APK:
On the home page, you will see all the Categories that Mobdro offers. The Channels are listed include:
Go ahead and click on any category you wish to watch now.
Clicking on the Channels category will allow you to explore all the channels in one place.
At the top-left corner of the screen, there are two options:
Search (magnifying glass icon) – type in the specific title that you wish to watch and make a search
Favorites (heart icon) –content marked as a favorite will appear here
Once you open a channel to watch, you can add it to your favorites and change to the preferred language.
If you scroll down a little bit more, you will find the Settings section. It has features such as Quit, ADS, UI Mode, Language, Hardware Decoding, Sorting, Parental Filter, etc.
That is pretty much all is there to the Mobdro app.
Key Features of the Mobdro App
- It’s a user-friendly app, with easy to navigate layout
- The app is well-organized with many categories
- The app offers hundreds of Live TV channels
- You can favorite any title that you wish to watch later so that you do not need to spend a lot of time in finding them again
Featuring a wide scope of satellite channels from across the globe, Mobdro is one of the most popular live TV apps for FireStick. It lets you stream channels in a variety of categories, allowing you to cut the cord and watch your favorite channels on your FireStick.
The interface is pretty simple easy to use. However, some may find it inconvenient initially as it requires both horizontal and vertical scrolling. Having said that, overall, Mobdro on FireStick is a great app to stream. Do give it a try!