In this tutorial, I am going to show the steps to install MediaBox HD on FireStick. This tutorial works well on all Amazon Fire TV devices like Fire TV and Fire TV Cube. Steps to install MediaBox HD on Android TV box (Mi Box and NVIDIA SHEILD) are also provided separately later in the guide.
What is MediaBox HD? MediaBox HD is one of the most widely used streaming apps for on-demand content.
It hosts a solid content library of Movies and TV Shows and offers fluid navigation through well-categorized sections.
The content library is also regularly updated with the latest movies and TV shows.
It allows you to integrate Real-Debrid and Trakt TV accounts, offering you a seamless streaming experience.
MediaBox HD also comes with a VIP membership option. If you donate to the developer, you will be rewarded with the VIP membership which has some amazing benefits such as fast speed, no ads and more.
How to install MediaBox HD on FireStick
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Let’s get to the method to install MediaBox HD APK on FireStick and Fire TV.
Part-1: Install Downloader App
We are installing the Downloader app first because it lets you sideload apps on your FireStick from the internet.
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to Find > Search from the home screen of your FireStick
2. Type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and select Downloader from the quick suggestions below
3. Next, click on the Downloader app icon
4. Click Download.
5. When Downloader has installed DO NOT open it yet.
We need to enable this app first to allow installation of the third-party apps.
Part 2 – Enable the Downloader App to Install Unknown Apps
Here is what you need to do:
1. Choose Settings on the FireStick home screen
2. Then, click on My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Install Unknown Apps
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it instead of Install Unknown Apps. Click Turn On on the prompt that appears. Skip the next step!
5. Scroll down to, choose Downloader and turn it ON to enable it
Part-3: Steps to Install MediaBox HD on FireStick
We are now going to use the Downloader to side-load the MediaBox HD onto our FireStick device.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to the Apps section from yourFireStick home screen (by clicking the button with 3 squares and a + sign)
2. Open the Downloader App
3. On the first launch, you will see a couple of prompts.
First, click Allow to give the app permission to access your device and then click Ok
4. On the main screen of Downloader click on URL box on the right
5. Enter the following URL: toptvtricks.com/mediabox
OR, the Downloader Code: 69591
💡 Use the FireStick mobile app to type the URL as it can be annoying to type with the remote keys
Then, click GO
6. You will be redirected to MediaBox HD’s official website
Click on the Download option on the right
7. Click where it says GitHub Storage
8. A new webpage loads
Click the download link
9. The app will begin to download on your FireStick
10. Once MediaBox HD APK is downloaded, click on INSTALL
11. Wait until the installation completed
12. When you see the App installed notification, click on Open to run MediaBox HD App or DONE to open it later
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use MediaBox HD APK on FireStick
Recently installed apps on your FireStick don’t always show up on the home screen. However, you can easily access the MediaBox HD app just by following the steps provided below:
1. Click the Apps button on the home screen of your FireStick (3 squares and a plus sign)
Press and hold the FireStick remote Home button. Shortly, you will see a new pop-up menu. Click on the Apps button
2. The complete list of your installed apps will be displayed. Scroll down and click on MediaBox HD App and to run it
3. Upon your first launch, MediaBox HD will request your permission to access your device. Click Allow to continue
4. Here is how the MediaBox HD home-screen looks like:
MediaBox HD app’s interface is a little different than other similar streaming apps. The main menu is located at the bottom of the screen. It has the below options:
- TV Shows
When you open the app, you will see the Discover tab by default. The top row of the tab has some of the interesting categories such as Blue-ray 3D, Just Pick a Movie for Me, TV Shows Calendar, Netflix Best TV Series, etc.
Note: To enjoy Blue-ray 3D section, you need VIP Membership. We have discussed that in detail below.
Movies and TV Shows Tabs
Both the Movies and TV Shows tabs have a Filter icon (Inverted Triangle with three horizontal line) on the far right side of the screen. You have to be a VIP member to apply multiple filters though.
The small inverted triangle at the top left side has the below categories:
- Top rated
- Recently Added
You can change the categories by clicking on your desired category.
There’s a hamburger menu on the far left corner of the screen, it has quite a few features. You can scroll down and explore them.
From here, you can log in to Trakt and Real Debrid. It has separate tabs dedicated to them.
Settings tab has some amazing self-explanatory features.
You can also change Video Player from the Settings tab. You will have three options, you can select your choice of player here:
- VLC Player(Built-in)
- EXO Player(Built-in)
- MX Player(External)
- VLC Player(External)
- Other External Player
If you scroll down you will find the VIP membership tab. When you click on it, you will see the MediaBox VIP features listed. The top benefits include:
- No advertising
- Priority support
- Dedicated Streaming Server- Fast Speeds
- Use MediaBox HD on Multiple Devices
To avail the VIP services, you need to donate to the developer.
You can follow the steps provided by the developer to enjoy VIP membership.
How to set up Real Debrid with MediaBox HD FireStick app
Real-debrid is a popular subscription-based service that provides its users access to HD quality links. Subscriptions just start at 3€ (~$3.32) for 15 days.
The below steps will help you setup Real-Debrid on MediaBox HD FireStick app:
1. You must register the Real Debrid account. Visit https://real-debrid.com/premium
You can choose one of the following premium subscription plans as shown in the image below:
2. Launch the MediaBox HD app and click on the Menu button with 3 lines in the top left corner
3. MediaBox HD app has a separate RealDebrid Sign in tab here. Click on it
4. You will see a new window with a code on your FireStick screen
5. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device on any browser and enter the displayed code. Next, click on Continue
6. Once the authorization is complete, you will get an Application allowed notification in your browser
7. Return to MediaBox HD App on FireStick, the RealDebrid Sign in tab would have changed to RealDebrid Sign out.
8. Now, open any movie or TV show episode and you will be presented with several Real-debrid links if it is available for that particular title.
Key Features of the MediaBox HD App
- Huge content database
- User-friendly interface
- Great remote compatibility
- Subtitle support
- External video players supported
- Real Debrid support
- Trakt support
- VIP membership with amazing benefits
How to install the MediaBox HD app on Android TV Box
Follow the below guide to install MediaBox HD on Android TV Box:
- Click Apps from the Android TV Box home screen
- After that, click on Get More Apps
- Click on the Search icon (magnifying glass)
- Type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard
- Click on the Downloader app
- Click on Install
- Navigate to the Home screen once more
- Go to Settings
- Click Security & restrictions
- Click the toggle switch next to Unknown Sources to enable Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- Navigate to Apps again from the Home Screen
- Open the Downloader app
- After that, enter the URL provided below:
And click Go
- Wait for the APK file to download
- Click Install
- Once the installation is finished, click on Open and start using it.
MediaBox HD FAQs
MediaBox HD APK is an app that gives its users to stream on-demand movies and TV shows.
Yes, you can install MediaBox HD APK on most Android-spported devices including FireStick, Mi Box, Nvidia Shield, Android smart TV, Android TV Box, Android Mobiles, etc.
Yes, MediaBox HD APK lets you download media. However, it is best to avoid downloading on low-storage capacity devices like FireStick
Streaming copyrighted movies & TV Shows is not legal. Always watch content in the public domain.
MediaBox HD for Firestick is one of the best on-demand apps you can have. The easy to use interface and a huge line-up of Movies and TV Shows make it one of the must-have apps.