Hello Everyone, I am Poppy! Today, I will take you through the process to watch 123TV on FireStick. The instructions provided in this guide apply to other Fire TV devices, Android boxes, Mi Boxes, Mobiles, and more. I have also included how to watch 123TV on PC towards the end of this guide.
123TV is a live TV streaming website and is a great alternative to cable. It is an excellent way to watch your favorite American TV channels on FireStick.
As of now, 123TV Live TV doesn’t have any live TV app or APK and only works via a web browser. But luckily, FireStick supports popular browsers such as Silk Browser and Firefox. You just need to access the website on a browser and start watching live TV. We will discuss the procedure in detail in just a second.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
One of the best things about 123TV is that it doesn’t require a subscription fee or even a sign-up. It has a fairly big lineup of channels and it is ever-growing.
123TV works similarly to USTVGO, which is another popular streaming website.
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to Watch 123TV on FireStick
I have divided this tutorial into two easy-to-follow parts. Simply follow the steps given below to watch 123TV on FireStick:
Part-I: Install a Web-Browser on FireStick
As I said, 123TV doesn’t have an official app on any platform. Therefore, we are going to use a web browser to access it on FireStick. There are quite a few popular browsers such as Silk Browser and Mozilla Firefox. However, for Amazon FireStick and Fire TV, we recommend using the Silk Browser to watch 123TV Live TV.
Note: If you are using an Android device, we recommend you use Google Chrome.
Amazon’s Silk Browser is specially customized for Amazon Fire TV devices. It renders websites better and also has more Settings options as compared to other browsers. For now, when it comes to accessing any website on FireStick, Silk Browser seems better suited for the task.
For demonstration purposes, I will use the Amazon Silk browser. However, if you prefer any other browser from the Amazon Store, go ahead and use that. The installation process will be the same.
Here is how you install any browser on FireStick:
1. Go to the FireStick Home Screen and access the Search feature
2. Type Silk Browser using the on-screen keypad and then choose Silk Browser from the quick suggestion under the on-screen keypad.
3. Next, you need to click the Silk Browser app
4. Choose Get/ Download (you will see either one of these options)
5. Once the installation is complete, click Open
6. The Silk Browser will launch immediately at this point. However, if you wish to learn how you can access the Silk Browser on FireStick later, here’s how you do it:
a. Simply press and hold the Home button on your FireStick remote. Soon, the below popup menu will appear on your screen. Go to Apps.
b. Once you see the list of your installed apps, scroll to the Silk Browser icon and click to run it
Part-II: How to Access and Use 123TV on FireStick
Now, let’s learn how we can watch 123TV on FireStick using the browser we just installed:
1. From the Silk Browser’s home screen, highlight where it says Search the web or enter URL. Then, click on it
2. An on-screen keypad will appear on the screen. Type in:
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
3. If you see the following prompt asking you to calibrate the display, click Cancel
Note: 123TV does not normally need any display calibration. However, if you feel the website isn’t displaying properly, you can easily do so later by going to Settings > Display & Sounds > Display > Calibrate Display
Here is the home screen of 123TV on FireStick:
As you can see, 123TV features all its categories on the top of the screen.
You can choose from Live channels across various categories.
Now, you simply need to choose the TV channel of your choice and it will start streaming immediately.
The interface of the website is quite simple and easy-to-use.
123TV also has the Fullscreen mode feature that you can apply during the playback.
123TV doesn’t require you to sign up; however, you will find ads on the site.
If you wish to bookmark the 123TV website, you may do so by clicking the Star Icon that says Add Bookmark.
So, that’s how you watch 123TV on your Firestick/Fire TV device.
How to watch 123TV on PC/ Laptops
Watching 123TV on PC is incredibly easy– all you have to do is enter the website URL in any web browser of your choice. I prefer using Google Chrome. Here’s how you do it:
1. Open any browser.
2. Type in 123tvnow.com in the address bar
3. Wait for the website to load
4. Here’s how the home screen of 123TV looks like:
5. There are a bunch of categories laid out at the top of the screen
6. Choose any category of your choice and choose the channel to start streaming
Key Features of the 123TV
- A solid lineup of live TV channels
- The app has some interesting categories like Top Streams United States, Latest Streams, NFL Live, and more.
- No sign-up required
- No subscription fee required
FAQs for 123TV on FireStick
123TV is a web-based service that allows us to stream a huge line up of American Live TV channels.
Watching copy-righted content may be illegal in your region. Therefore, for your safety as a user, make sure you only watch streams available in the public domain.
Yes, you can stream Live TV channels in SD quality with 123TV.
Yes. Since 123TV is a web-based service, you can watch it on almost any device that supports web browsers.
123TV is a great option to watch live TV channels on your FireStick. It has an impressive library of Live TV channels from the United States. The interface is user-friendly and pleasing. If you enjoy watching live TV on FireStick, then you must try 123TV.