Hi, this is Nick and in this tutorial, you will learn how to install Xanax Kodi Build on Kodi 18. You can use these instructions on all Kodi-supported devices including Amazon FireStick, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Raspberry Pi, Android Mobiles, Linux, iOS, Mac, Windows, and more.
Kodi Xanax Build is a clone of the previously popular Durex addon, which is now defunct. With a stellar line-up of pre-installed add-ons, Xanax is a convenient and efficient way to use Kodi. The Xanax Kodi build comes pre-loaded with numerous add-ons such as Exodus Redux, DeathStar, Deja Vu, Mercury, Venom, Greased Lightning Movie Cinema, cCloud TV, Seren, Sports Devil, Sportowa, ReleaseBB and many more.
You will find endless streaming options – from Movies, TV shows, Music, Sports, and so much more. Xanax Kodi Build has a simple yet intuitive design that is easy to use, even for first-time users. It also works smoothly on low-RAM devices like FireStick and Android Boxes.
With a user-friendly interface and a huge content library, Xanax Kodi build is a must-have Kodi build for Kodi users.
Your IP address 22.214.171.124 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Xanax Kodi Build Installation Pre-requisites
Xanax Kodi Build is not a part of the official Kodi repository. And to install any third-party build, we need to turn on installations from Unknown Sources first. Here’s how you do it:
1. From the Kodi Home Page, navigate to the top left corner of your screen and click on Settings (gear icon)
2. Click on System
3. Now, highlight the Add-ons tab on the left side of your screen, click the toggle switch next to Unknown Sources on the right side of your screen.
4. You will see a warning message on the screen. Click Yes to confirm
How To Install Xanax Kodi Build on Kodi
Now that we have enabled Unknown Sources, let’s dive right into the core installation process. Follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Settings again
2. Click File Manager
3. Click Add Source, clicking will open a new window.
4. Click on where it says <None>
5. Enter the following URL carefully without any errors:
Check the URL for any mistakes, if there is an error in the URL, you won’t be able to proceed with the installation process further.
And then hit OK.
6. Then, give the media file a name of your choice, I am going with Xanax, and click OK.
7. Click OK once again
8. Now again, return to the Settings screen and click on Add-ons.
9. Click Install from Zip file
10. On the next screen, click on Xanax or the name you had entered in Step 6
11. Then open xanax-repo.zip
12. You will see a notification that says Xanax Repository add-on installed.
13. Now staying in the same window, click on Install from Repository
14. Next, click Xanax Repository
15. After that, click Program Add-ons
16. Now, you need to click on XANAX Wizard
17. On the next screen, there will be an Install button at the bottom of the screen, click Install
18. You will notice XANAX wizard downloading and then installing onto your Kodi
19. Wait for the XANAX Wizard Add-on installed notification at the top right side of the screen
20. Shortly, you will see this below pop-up n your screen, click Continue
21. Click on Build Menu
22. Once clicked, you will see a list of available builds from the Xanax repository. For demonstration purpose, I am selecting the first build on the list, i.e. Xanax 18 Host 1. You can install any one of your choice.
23. There are two installation options– Fresh Install and Standard Install. I am going with Standard Install here. You can also choose Fresh Install if you wish.
24. Click on Yes, Install to start the installation process of Xanax Kodi
25. Now you should see the Xanax Kodi Build downloading onto your device. This process may take some time to complete depending on your internet speed.
25. Once the Xanax Kodi build is successfully installed, you will see the below prompt, choose the Force Close option. The Kodi app will close now.
26. Now, launch the Kodi app once again. Give it a couple of minutes to load the add-ons. Once, the build is fully loaded, you can enjoy using Xanax Kodi Build on your device.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
Overview of Kodi Xanax Build
Now, let’s look at how you can use the Build. It’s fairly easy to navigate through the Build. You will get used to the interface in no time.
Here’s the main screen of Xanax Kodi Build:
The interface is user friendly and features some amazing Category and Sub-Category tabs.
On the main screen, you’ll find the below Categories:
- TV Shows
- All in one
- Sportz TV
- Sportz prime
You can click on each one of them and explore them further.
The Xanax Kodi build is also pre-loaded with many useful Kodi add-ons. Some of the popular Kodi add-ons that you will find are:
- Exodus Redux
- Deja Vu
- Greased Lightning Movie Cinema
- cCloud TV
- Sports Devil
Many of them are also featured on the home screen. However, if you don’t find a certain addon on the home screen, you may access them by clicking on the Add-ons tab from the home screen and then navigate to its sub-category Video Add-ons.
It will present you with the full list of Kodi addons featured on this build. You can explore them further and stream your favorite content online.
Xanax also works smoothly on all low-specs devices including the Amazon Firestick and Android TV boxes.
Xanax Kodi Build packs a solid line-up of video-addons that will cater to all your streaming needs. You will find popular addons like Exodus Redux, Venom, DeathStar, Deja vu, cCloud TVand many more. You can watch all kinds of content including movies, shows, live TV, sports content, and much more with the help of these addons.
This build runs smoothly on all kinds the devices including FireStick. It features a user-friendly and intuitive interface, allowing you to easily navigate through the categories and sub-categories. Give it a try today and share with us what you think in the comment section below!