In this guide, I will walk you through the detailed instructions to install FreeFlix TV on FireStick and Android TV Boxes. These instructions can also be used on Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Mi Box, Nvidia Shield, etc.
FreeFlix TV FireStick APK is a live streaming app that gives you access to a huge line-up of channels from hundreds of countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and more.
It offers a wide variety of channels in different categories such as news, sports, movies, kids’ content, live TV and lots more.
In case you experience buffering while using Freeflix TV, here is our guide on How to stop FireStick buffering issues.
Freeflix has multiple servers for its channels so that if one server does not work, you can still stream using other working options. Moreover, FreeFlix TV APK also has a VOD section and a live radio section.
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install FreeFlix TV on FireStick/ Fire TV
Now, let’s dive right into the installation steps. This guide is divided into two parts so that it’s easy for you to follow along.
Part-1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
FireStick does not allow you to install the apps from third-party sources. Since FreeFlix TV APK is a third-party app, we need to make some changes to the Fire TV settings to install FreeFlix TV APK on your device. Follow the steps provided below:
1. Go the Settings located in the top menu bar
2. Scroll to the right and select My Fire TV
3. On the next screen, click on Developer Options
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources once to turn it ON.
5. You will notice a warning message on the screen. Click Turn On to confirm.
Part-2: FreeFlix TV Installation Steps
Follow the steps below to install FreeFLix TV app using the Downloader app:
1. Go to the Home Screen again by pressing the Home button on your remote and highlight the Search icon located on the far top-left corner of the main menu bar.
2. Type in Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard. As you start typing, you will be presented with a quick suggestions list, select Downloader.
3. Select Downloader again
4. Click on Download to install the Downloader app on your device
5. Click on Open
6. Upon launch, the Downloader app will ask for permission to access your device. Choose Allow. After that, there will be a Quick Start Guide prompt, click OK to continue
7. Click on the URL field of the Downloader app
8. Type in the following URL exactly:
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
And then, click on the Go button
9. Wait for the app to download.
10. Once it is downloaded, select INSTALL
11. At this point, you will see the app installing window on the screen
12. FreeFlix TV FireStick app is now successfully installed on your FireStick device, click on OPEN to launch the app
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use FreeFlix TV APK on FireStick and Fire TV
If you didn’t open the app right after installing, chances are you may not find it on the FireStick home screen. Nonetheless, you can simply access the app by following the steps below:
1. Press the Home button on your FireStick remote for a couple of seconds until you see a shortcut menu pop-up. Click Apps
2. Now, you will see the list of apps installed on your device. Scroll to locate FreeFlix TV APK and click to run it.
Now that you know how to access the app, let’s explore it.
Upon the first launch, the app will ask you for the required permissions to access your device. Click Allow to continue.
This is how the FreeFlix TV’s Home screen looks like:
As you can see, the interface is pretty fuss-free. You will find the following tabs:
- WATCH NOW
- MY IMPORTS
- IMPORT IPTV URL
- RATE APP
To watch any channel, click on Watch Now, there are many categories listed under it. Below are the options:
There are further categorized via countries and genres. You can browse and find the channels you’d like to watch.
You can add channels to FAVOURITES and you can access them later by clicking on the Heart icon located on the top right corner of the screen here.
The Search icon will help you look for any particular channel that you would like to watch.
The Settings tab on the home screen of the app will allow you to change default video player. You have the option to make MX Player you default Player. Mx player works well with FreeFlix TV APK. Visit our MX Player guide to install MX player on your FireStick.
Key Features of the FreeFlix TV App
- FreeFlix TV APK features 1000+ live TV channels across various categories such as news, music, sports, movies, and much more.
- It offers multiple streaming servers for its channels
- The app user-friendly
- It also has a live Radio section
How to install FreeFlix TV APK on Android TV, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box
Follow the steps below to sideload FreeFlix TV APK on Android TV Box:
- Turn on your Android TV Box if it’s not already
- Navigate to the Apps tab located at the top left corner of your screen
- Now, select Get More Apps
- After that, click on the Search icon
- Type ‘Downloader’ using the on-screen keyboard and make a search
- From the search results, locate and click on the Downloader app
- Choose Install
- Wait until the app is installed on your device
- Now, navigate to the Android TV Box Home screen again
- Click on the Settings tab located at the top-right corner of the screen
- Select Security & restrictions
- Choose Unknown Sources and allow Unknown Sources for Downloader app
- Once more, return to the Home Screen and go to Apps
- Scroll to open the Downloader app
- The Downloader app will now ask for permission to access photos, videos, and files on your device. Choose Allow to continue
- Click Ok to close the Quick Start Guide window
- Type the following URL correctly in address bar available at the top toptvtricks.com/fftv
- And hit Go to install the FreeFlix TV APK on Android TV Box
- Click on Install to finish the installation process
- The app is now installed on your device. Finally, click on Open to launch the app
FreeFlix TV FAQs
FreeFlix TV APK is a streaming application that offers its users access to live TV channels.
It is advised that one should stream only the videos available in the public domain. Watching copyrighted media is illegal and can lead to legal troubles.
Yes, it can be installed and used on a plethora of devices such as Mi Box, Nvidia Shield, Android smart TV, and more.
No, you can’t download content with FreeFlix TV APK.
FreeFlix TV APK features a long list of channels from across the World and also pulls good quality streaming links. However, you may find that some servers don’t load but you can always select other working servers and enjoy streaming your favorite channels. All in all, it’s a decent app to have, give it a try and tell us your experience in the comments section below.