Hello Everyone, I am Poppy and in this tutorial, I am going to show you how to install FilmPlus on FireStick. You can follow this tutorial to install the app on all Amazon Fire TV devices (Fire TV and Fire TV Cube), Mi Box, and NVIDIA SHIELD. You will find the instructions to install FilmPlus on the Android TV box later on in the guide.
FilmPlus is a streaming app for on-demand content such as movies and TV shows. It is said to be the revised version of the very popular, now defunct Terrarium TV. However, unlike the other clones of Terrarium TV, FlimPlus has been coded from the scratch and has not simply modded Terrarium. The app also uses a completely different scraping technology.
FilmPlus packs an enormous content library with HD, and Full HD links. The content is also frequently updated with the latest released movies and TV shows.
Aside from the unlimited entertainment options, FilmPlus has a user-friendly interface that makes navigating the app extremely easy.
Your IP address 18.104.22.168 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install FilmPlus on FireStick
We are dividing the installation process into two easy-to-follow parts. Simply follow the process mentioned below and you will have FilmPlus FireStick app installed on your FireStick just in a few minutes:
Part-1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
This step is compulsory for installing all third-party apps on FireStick. Since FilmPlus is a third-party app, we are going to enable apps from unknown sources first. Here’s how:
1. From the home screen of FireStick, head to Settings in the top menu bar
2. Next, select My Fire TV
3. Select Developer Options
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources, if it says OFF.
5. You will see a dialog bog box on the screen asking for confirmation, click Turn On
Part-2: FilmPlus APK Installation Steps
Now, we can go ahead with the actual installation process. Here, we will be using the Downloader app to install the FilmPlus on FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. From the FireStick home screen, access the Search feature (magnifying glass) located at the far left side of the screen
2. You will see an on-screen keyboard on the screen. Use that to start typing the word Downloader. Shortly, quick suggestions will appear below the on-screen keypad, select Downloader from there
3. Now, click the Downloader app icon
4. Click Download.
5. Next, click Open to launch the app
6. When you launch the app for the first time, two prompts will appear on screen one by one. Click Allow first and then click Ok to continue
7. Click on the URL box using your remote
8. Enter the following URL:
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
Check for any errors and then, click Go
… When the Filmplus app website loads up, click the download button
9. The app will start to download on FireStick
10. Wait until the APK is downloaded and then click INSTALL
11. Wait for the installation process to finish
12. Once you spot the App installed notification at the bottom of the screen, click on Open to run FilmPlus App on FireStick
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use FilmPlus APK on FireStick
If you didn’t open the app in the previous section and don’t know how you can access your installed apps, simply follow the steps provided below:
1. Long press on the Home button on the FireStick remote until a shortcut menu appears on FireStick screen. Click Apps
2. It will reveal the list of your installed apps. Navigate to FilmPlus App using your remote and click to launch it
When you run the FilmPlus APK for the first time, you will see a prompt requesting your permission to access your files, media, and photos. Click Allow
Here is how the FilmPlus main-screen looks like:
The app is incredibly easy to use. You can access the main menu of the app by clicking the Hamburger icon located at the top-left corner of the screen.
It has the below tabs:
- TV Shows
- TV Calendar
When you open the FilmPlus app, you will see the TV Shows by default. You can click on the Small inverted triangle at the top left to sort the content by various categories. It has some interesting categories that you can choose from.
Now if you want to switch to Movies, you can select the Movies tab in the Hamburger menu option.
On the top-right corner of the app’s Main screen, you will also find the Search Feature , which you can use to look for specific titles.
The Star Icon will have all your favorites listed.
And if you click on the 3 vertical dots, you will see some options like Year filter, Settings, Official Website and more.
The Settings tab has quite a few useful features. You can scroll down and explore them.
You can also change the default Video Player from here. You will have the below four options:
Choose any one of your favorite video player from this list. We also have detailed guides to install MX Player that you can check out.
Key Features of the FilmPlus FireStick app
- Vast content database
- Easy to use interface
- Subtitle support
- External video players supported
- FireStick remote compatible
- Real Debrid support
- Trakt support
How to install FilmPlus on Android TV Box
Follow the below guide to install FilmPlus on Android TV Box:
- Go to Apps from the home screen
- Now, go to Get More Apps
- Find the Search icon
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type Downloader
- Click the Downloader app
- Choose Install
- Go to Settings from the home screen again
- Choose Security & restrictions
- Enable Unknown Sources for Downloader by clicking the toggle next to Unknown Sources
- Open Apps again
- Now, run the Downloader app
- Enter the following URL: toptvtricks.com/fp
And choose Go
- Wait for the APK file to download on the device
- Choose Install
- After the installation is finished, choose Open to start using it.
How to set up Real Debrid with FilmPlus FireStick app
Real-debrid is a premium service that allows users access to HD quality links(including many 4K links). The subscription plans of Real-Debrid starts at just 3€ (~$3.32) for 15 days.
We have a detailed guide on how to set up Real-debrid on FireStick that you can refer for more information. Here, I have provided quick steps to setup Real-Debrid on FilmPlus FireStick app:
1. First of all, you need to register for a Real Debrid premium account. You can register for Real Debrid by clicking HERE
2. You can choose your desired subscription plan from the options available on the site
3. Run the FilmPlus app on FireStick if it’s not open already. Click the Hamburger Menu (3 lines) at the top left corner
4. Navigate to Settings
5. Click Login to Real-Debrid
6. There will be an activation code on the FireStick screen
7. On a browser, go to https://real-debrid.com/device
8. Enter the code displayed on FireStick and click Continue
9. Shortly, Application allowed message will appear in the browser
10. On the FilmPlus App on FireStick, you will find that the Login to Real-Debrid now reads Logout Real-Debrid.
Now, you can watch any movie or TV show episode like you normally would but now you will have access to many high-quality premium Real-Debrid links as well.
FilmPlus FireStick FAQs
FilmPlus is a streaming app, offering access to on-demand movies and shows.
Using the FilmPlus app is legal but be sure to only stream content available in the public domain.
Yes, this app can be installed on several Android devices like Mi Box, Android smart TV, Nvidia Shield, Android Mobiles, Android TV Box, and many more.
It is a new app and so far it seems pretty solid.
With a huge content database, Film Plus on FireStick seems like a promising on-demand app. It is also one of the most fitting Terrarium TV replacements. Give it a try and you won’t be disappointed.