Hello! This is Nick. In this article, I will show you how to install FileSynced on FireStick. The steps provided here work on other Fire TV devices as well.
If you are looking for the next best thing after FileLinked, FileSynced is certainly a contender. It is nearly a clone of FileLinked in every way, from the user interface to its functionality. No wonder it has gained so much popularity after FileLinked stopped working.
Just like FileLinked, FileSynced can be used to create your personal codes within applications. Using these codes, you can download the best streaming apps available. Some other alternatives of FileLinked are AppLinked and Unlinked.
FileSynced allows you to do the following:
- Create own code: To create your own codes for applications, you have to register on the official website of FileSynced.
- View Trending codes: FileSynced also shows you the trending codes. The trending codes are decided by the app based on the number of views.
Is FileSynced Safe?
Since FileLinked disappeared, I have been using FileSynced on my Firestick. Personally, I think that it is one of the best clones of FileLinked. However, just like all third-party apps, I thought it was safer to have it scanned with an anti-virus. Kaspersky has not found any sort of malware associated with FileSynced’s apk.
Is FileSynced Legal?
The FileSynced app is perfectly legal. However, some of the apps or content available on FileSynced may be associated with copyright violations. I would advise you to steer clear of the copyrighted content to avoid legal issues. Make sure that the content you plan on watching is available in the public domain.
Quick Steps to Install FileSynced on Firestick (Without Images)
Your IP address 18.104.22.168 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Here are the quick steps to install FileSynced on FireStick. For detailed steps along with images, please scroll down to the next section.
- Go to your FireStick’s home screen. Select Find->Search.
- Perform a search for Downloader and open the relevant result.
- Select Download/Get in the subsequent screen to install the app
- Go to the Home screen again.
- Navigate to the following menu: Settings->My Fire TV->Developer Options.
- Look for Install Unknown apps (you may find this option as Apps from Unknown Sources for some devices). Navigate to Downloader and turn it ON.
- Open Downloader.
- Click on Allow to provide Downloader with all the permission to access media and files.
- In the URL box, type the code: 28767 or toptvtricks.com/fs
- Tap on Go to start the downloading process.
- Once it is downloaded, tap Install.
- Tap on Done or Open.
How to Install FileSynced on Firestick (With Images)
FileSynced cannot be directly installed on your Firestick. It needs to be sideloaded. Downloader is a great app that can be used to sideload 3rd party apps on a Firestick. Therefore, I have broken down the entire installation process into 3 parts – Installing Downloader, preparing your Firestick for 3rd party apps, and installation of FileSynced.
If you have already installed a 3rd party app with Downloader before, you can skip to the final part. Follow the steps given below to get FileSynced installed on your Firestick:
Part-1 Installing Downloader
To install any third-party apps, you should install a sideloading app like Downloader. Follow the steps given below to do so:
1. Tap on the Home button of your Firestick’s remote.
2. Go to Find and then Search
3. Search for Downloader. You can either manually type it or use the voice search functionality of your Firestick’s remote. Click on the relevant result to continue to the download screen.
4. Select the Downloader app.
5. You should get either of these two options in the current screen – Download or Get. Click on whatever you get to download and install the app.
6. The downloading process will take few moments, depending on your connection speed.
7. After it is over, launch the Downloader app using the Open option.
Part-2 Enabling FireStick to Allow Installation of External Apps
Just because you have Downloader on your Firestick doesn’t mean that you can start sideloading apps. You need to unlock this feature from your Firestick’s settings. So, in case you haven’t done it already, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Home on your Firestick.
2. Press Settings.
3. In the settings menu, look for the option My Fire TV. Enter it.
4. In the menu for My Fire TV, search for Developer options. Tap on it.
5. In the subsequent menu, click on Install unknown apps. You should get separate permissions for all your apps listed here.
Note: In some FireSticks, you might find the Apps from Unknown Sources instead of the Install Unknown Apps option. Select it and click Turn On in the prompt that follows.
6. Go to Downloader and change it to ON.
Part-3 Installing FileSynced
This part of the tutorial will work only when the above two parts have been completed. If you have Downloader and your Firestick is ready to sideload apps, then follow these steps to complete FileSynced installation:
1. Go to the Apps window by pressing and holding the Home button on remote.
2. Launch Downloader to begin
3. You will get the Downloader main screen now.
4. In the URL box of the Downloader main screen, type the following code to fetch the FileSynced APK:
28767 or toptvtricks.com/fs
5. The connecting screen will appear now
6. FileSynced will begin downloading now.
7. Wait for the installation process to complete. Tap Install on the next screen.
8. The app will start installing now
9. After it is over, you will get two options on the screen: Open and Done. In case you want to save memory on your Firestick, follow the next steps. Otherwise, click Open to start using the app right away.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use FileSynced
So, how do you use FileSynced? In this section, I will show you how to use FileSynced by installing the Cinema HD app with it. Follow the steps given below to launch FileSynced and get started:
1. Open the Apps section by pressing and holding the Home button on your Firestick.
2. From this screen, launch FileSynced. The application will take a few seconds to load for the first time.
3. Wait for the app to load.
4. The home screen of FileSynced should be visible now. At the top, you should find the FileSynced code box.
5. Type the following code to install CinemaHD or VLC player etc on your Firestick: 10000017.6. Tap Enter Code
7. Now you can start downloading and installing of CinemaHD, VLC Player and more
8. You can also look at the Trending Codes section to check out the most popular codes.
FAQs for FileSynced on FireStick
Yes. FileSynced is the most popular substitute for the now non-existent FileLinked app. It needs to be sideloaded using an app like Downloader.
The FileSynced apk was scanned using a paid version of Kaspersky. The APK passed with a clean chit.
Note: As far as legality is concerned, some apps in the FileSynced store may contain materials that infringe copyright. You should ideally access whatever is present in the public domain.
Absolutely not. An app like Downloader allows you to sideload the app without having to root the device.
You only need to visit the official website of FileSynced and register your account. Thereafter, you can start creating your own codes by adding files and apps.
Wrapping Up FileSynced on FireStick
FileSynced has become very popular due to its functionality being exactly similar to the widely adored FileLinked app. It allows you to perform the same functions and download apps using codes. You can also create your own code by visiting the official website. Unfortunately, there are many fake clones out there. So, before you get it for your Firestick, make sure that it is the original FileSynced app.