Hello Everyone, I am Nick! This guide will outline the detailed steps to install AOS TV on FireStick. These instructions work equally well on other Fire TV devices, NVIDIA Shield, smart TVs, Smartphones, and more. I have separately covered the installation steps for AOS TV on Android TV boxes towards the end.
AOS TV is a newer Live TV app in the streaming world. The app features a huge selection of Live TV channels from various countries such as from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, Turkey, France, Italy, Spain, etc. You can also choose from categories like Sports, Kids, Religion, Drama, News, etc.
If you wish to watch on-demand content, AOS TV also has a VOD section for movies and TV shows.
There are multiple streaming links for each channel, so if one stream does not work, you will always have options. The quality of the streams is also fairly good.
We have also included AOS TV in our best live TV apps for 2021.
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to Install AOS TV on FireStick (Quick Steps Without Images)
This section includes the quick steps to install AOS TV on FireStick. If you interested to see the detailed steps with screenshots, skip to the next section.
- On the FireStick home screen, click Find > Search
- Search for Downloader app
- Click the Downloader app icon
- Click Download and wait for it to install
- Go back to the home screen and click Settings
- Click My Fire TV
- Open Developer Options
- Click Install Unknown Apps
- Click Downloader to switch it ON
- Open the Downloader app and click the URL field
- Enter https://aostv.app/
- Click Go
- Once redirected to AOS TV webpage, click Download Now
- Wait for the downloading process to finish. Click Install
- Once installed, click Open
As mentioned above, the detailed steps with screenshots are available in the next section.
How to install AOS TV on FireStick (Detailed Steps With Images)
Please follow the steps given below and you will have AOS TV installed on your FireStick just in a few minutes.
Part-1: Install the Downloader app
AOS TV is a third-party app, hence not available on the Amazon app store. We will need to side-load the AOS TV App on FireStick. Here, we are using the sideloading app Downloader. Follow the steps below to install the Downloader app:
1. From the menu bar of the FireStick home screen, go to Find → Search
2. Use the on-screen keypad to enter the word Downloader
3. Quick suggestions will appear below the on-screen keyboard, click Downloader
4. Click the Downloader app icon
5. Click Get/ Download. The app will download and install automatically on your device.
6. Wait until the app is installed
7. Once downloaded, the Get/ Download icon will change to Open. You do not need to click Open at this point
We will come back to it again. For now, let’s move on to the next step.
Part-2: Enabling Unknown Apps
Installing third-party apps such as the AOS TV requires you to enable the Unknown Apps. Here is how it is done:
1. Click the Home button on your remote to return to the home screen. Then, access Settings from your FireStick home screen
2. Select My Fire TV
3. Next, you need to click Developer Options
4. Select Install Unknown Apps
5. Scroll down, select and click Downloader so that it shows ON
Part-3: Installation Steps for AOS TV on FireStick
Now that we have taken care of all the pre-requisites, let’s get right into the actual installation process.
1. Open the Downloader app
When you launch the Downloader app for the first time, you will be asked to permit access to your device. Click Allow
2. A Quick Start Guide window will appear on-screen next, click OK
3. Click the text box or the URL field
4. Enter the URL given below:
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
Entering the correct URL is crucial for the installation process to go smoothly. Therefore, make sure there aren’t any errors.
5. You will be taken to the AOS TV’S official page. Scroll down and click the second option with the TV icon as shown below
6. At this point, you should see AOS TV downloading on your FireStick
7. Click INSTALL
8. The installation process may take a few seconds
9. Once the app is installed, click OPEN
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use AOS TV on FireStick and Fire TV
If you are new to using FireStick, you may need help will accessing the AOS TV app. Here’s how you access installed apps on FireStick:
1. Press and hold the FireStick remote’s Home button for a few seconds
2. Click Apps
3. Once the installed apps list displays, locate the AOS TV app and click to launch it.
It may take some time for the app to load for the first time.
Here’s the Main Screen menu of AOS TV on FireStick:
On the left side of the home screen, you will find categories such as TRENDING TOPICS, SPORTS TV(AOS), PORTUGAL TV, ARABIAN TV, USA TV, World IPTV, UK TV, CANADA TV, RADIO, MUSIC, and more.
The trending topics section is selected by default. The content available under this topic is featured on the right side of the screen. You may select any of the channels and start streaming. You will have multiple streaming links to choose from. However, it does not support external media player.
Search Icon is available on the left menu panel. You can use it to easily look for any channel or latest event titles that you wish to watch.
If you scroll down till the end on the left menu panel you will find PREFERENCES and VIEW MODES. There aren’t many settings options within the app apart from these two.
Key Features of AOS TV
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- 1000+ Live TV Channels
- Channels from various countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Italy, France, India, Saudi Arabia, Spain, and France among others
- Latest sporting events are also available in this app
- The app is well categorized via genres like Sports, Music, Religion, News, Entertainment, etc.
How to install the AOS TV on Android TV Box
Follow the below steps to install the AOS TV App on Android TV Box:
- Access Apps from the Android Box main screen
- Open Get More Apps
- Click Search button
- Type in the word Downloader
- Click Downloader
- Click Install
- Click Settings from the main screen
- Click Security & restrictions
- Enable Unknown Sources option next to downloader app
- Click Apps again
- Go to the address bar with http://
- Enter the below URL: https://aostv.app/ and Click Go
- Click INSTALL
- Once installed, click OPEN
AOS TV on FireStick FAQs
AOS TV is a live streaming app offering 1000+ channels from across the World. You will find channels from the USA, the UK, Canada, Spain, France, India, UAE, and lots more.
Watching copyrighted content violates copyright laws in many countries. Hence, it is best to avoid content not available in the public domain.
You can install AOS TV on several devices including Fire TVs, Nvidia Shields, Mi Boxes, Android TVs, Mobiles, and more.
No, the download feature is not available on AOS TV.
By installing AOS TV on FireStick, you will get access to a big collection of Live TV channels and lots more. The app offers easy navigation via several categories. If you are a sports lover, this app covers all the latest sporting events you may be interested in. Give it try!
If you have any questions regarding AOS TV, please leave them in the comments section below.