In this tutorial, I will take you through the complete installation instructions for HDTV Ultimate APK on FireStick. These instructions will work perfectly well on Fire TV and Fire TV Cube. I have also provided instructions to install HDTV APK on Android TV Box separately towards the end of the tutorial.
HDTV Ultimate APK is a Live IPTV app that gives you access to dozens of live channels from many countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, India, and more. Whether you like to watch movies, sports or live TV, this app has it all. The sports line-up is also decent. If you are someone who loves sports, this app might be the right pick for you. Moreover, the HDTV Ultimate FireStick app also has a Radio section.
Since the app offers a solid content catalog and fast streaming experience, it had to be included in our Best FireStick Apps list.
Your IP address 184.108.40.206 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan to get 3 extra months and a saving of 49%
How to install HDTV Ultimate on FireStick
Your FireStick device has a security system that does not allow you to install the apps from third-party sources, also known as ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’. In other words, apps that are not the part official app store is considered third-party/unknown. Since HDTV APK is a third-party app, we need to make some changes to the settings in order to side-load HDTV Ultimate on your device. Simply follow along the below steps:
1. Turn on your FireStick device and stay on the FireStick Home Screen
2. Using the navigation buttons on your remote, go the Settings located in the top menu bar
3. Scroll to the right and select My Fire TV
4. On the next screen, click on Developer Options
5. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources once to turn it ON.
6. You will see a warning message on the screen. Choose Turn On to confirm.
7. Navigate to the Home Page again by pressing the Home button on your remote
8. Highlight the Search icon located on the far top-left corner of the main menu bar.
9. Type in Downloader in the search bar
Pro Tip: If you find typing with the remote inconvenient, use the Firestick Remote App on your mobile to type. It’s much easier to type on mobile
10. As you start typing, you will be presented with a suggestions list, select Downloader.
11. Click on Download to install the Downloader app on your device
12. Click on Open
13. Upon launch, the Downloader app will ask for permission to access your device. Choose Allow
14. Next, you will see a Quick Start Guide, hit OK to continue
15. Go to the URL field of the Downloader app and type in the following URL exactly: https://www.toptvtricks.com/hdtv
OR, the short URL toptvtricks.com/hdtv
Tip! Use the FireStick Remote App for easy, quick, and convenient typing
And then, click on the GO button
16. It will redirect you to the HDTV official website. Scroll down to find If you want to install in firetv/android tv/smart tv section and click on the HDTV ULTIMATE V1.0 button
17. Wait for the app to download.
18. Once it is downloaded, select Install
19. At this point, you will see the app installing window on the screen
20. HDTV Apk is now successfully installed on your FireStick device, click on Open to launch the app
How to access HDTV APK on FireStick and Fire TV
If you didn’t open the app in the previous step and want to open it later, you will not see it on the FireStick home screen. However, it is very easy to access them. Here’s how you can do it:
Press the Home button on the FireStick remote for a few seconds until you see a menu pop-up. Click on Apps
Now, you will be shown the full list of apps installed on your device under Your Apps & Games section.
Scroll to locate HDTV APK and launch it.
How to use HDTV Ultimate on FireStick and Fire TV
Now that you know how to access the app, let’s explore it.
This is how the HDTV’s Home screen looks like:
The Main Menu located on the left side of the screen has the following tabs:
- Live TV
Live TV: This section is sorted by Countries. It has 100+ countries listed on the right side of the screen and they are further classified into various categories. You can click on each one and explore them. Let’s explore the USA tab. The top menu has the following categories:
- PREMIUM USA & CANADA
- UNITED STATES IPTV
- VIP USA CHANNELS
- USA VIP SERVER 2
- USA TV
- USA OLYMPIC
Here’s how it looks like:
Sports: HDTV Ultimate is a pure delight for the sports lovers. Just look at their lineup. And the best part is that it also has multiple sources so if one fails, you can try other links.
Movies: The categories featured here include
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Note – you will find the Hollywood movies listed in the WORLD category
Radio: Radio section doesn’t have much to offer yet.
Search: If you want to watch anything in particular, you can make a search here and find it easily
Key Features of the HDTV App
- HDTV Ultimate APK lines up tons of live TV channels across different categories like news, sports, movies, music, kids, drama, and much more.
- It offers multiple streaming links for its channels so that you can turn to other servers if one doesn’t work.
- The app user-friendly and you can easily sift through the categories and watch your desired content
- It also features a live Radio section
- Last but not least, it is a light-weight app and works brilliantly on devices such as FireStick
How to install HDTV Ultimate APK on Android TV
Follow the steps below to sideload HDTV Ultimate APK on Android TV Box:
Step -1: Turn on your Android TV Box if it’s not already
Step -2: Navigate to the Apps tab located at the top left corner of your screen
Step -3: Now, select Get More Apps
Step -4: After that, click on the Search icon
Step -5: Type ‘Downloader’ using the on-screen keyboard and make a search
Step -6: From the search results, locate and click on the Downloader app
Step -7: Choose Install
Step -8: Wait until the app is installed on your device
Step -9: Now, navigate to the Android TV Box Home screen again
Step -10: Click on the Settings tab located at the top-right corner of the screen
Step -11: Select Security & restrictions
Step -12: Choose Unknown Sources and allow Unknown Sources for Downloader app
Step -13: Once more, return to the Home Screen and go to Apps
Step -14: Scroll to open the Downloader app
Step -15: The Downloader app will now ask for permission to access photos, videos, and files on your device. Choose Allow to continue
Step -16: Click Ok to close the Quick Start Guide window
Step -17: Type the following URL correctly in address bar available at the top
And hit GO to sideload the HDTV APK on Android TV Box
Step -18: Click on Install to finish the installation process
Step -19: The app is now installed on your device. Finally, click on Open to launch the app
HDTV APK is an application that offers its users access to live TV channels.
Yes, you can install HDTV APK on Android devices including FireStick, Mi Box, Nvidia Shield, Android smart TV, Android TV Box, Android Mobiles and more.
No, you can’t download content available on HDTV APK.
Streaming copyrighted media is illegal and can lead to trouble. Therefore always stream videos viable in the public domain.
HDTV Ultimate FireStick app brings a host of live TV channels from man countries. It may not be the best Live TV app, but it sure has enough channels from popular networks. Give it a try. You may like it.