Hi, this is Nick. In this post, I will show you how to install CloudStream on FireStick.
This app can also be installed on FireStick 4K, FireStick 4K Max, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Boxes, and Android Smartphones & Tablets.
CloudStream is an on-demand service that lets you watch Movies, Shows, and Anime.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
Therefore, I recommend using other FireStick Apps that offer better quality streaming experience.
Nevertheless, you can give this app a try. It is free.
Is CloudStream Safe & Legal?
We scanned the CloudStream APK via a couple of antivirus tools and found nothing dangerous or harmful.
You may also run the APK through any antivirus software of your choice for complete peace of mind.
It is not possible for us to determine whether or not CloudStream has the proper licenses for the content it provides.
I would recommend sticking to the Public Domain content while using third-party apps.
How to Install CloudStream on FireStick (Quick Steps)
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
This section provides the quick steps to install CloudStream on FireStick.
If you are looking for steps with images, please scroll down to the next section.
Here are the steps:
- From the home screen of your FireStick device, go to Find > Search
- Next, type in Downloader and then click it in the search results
- Click the Downloader tile on the following window
- Click Download/Get next
- Wait for the Downloader app to download and then install
- Do not open Downloader yet. Instead, go back to FireStick home screen and select Settings on the right (in the middle)
- Open My Fire TV
- Click Developer Options
- Now, choose Install Unknown Apps (or Apps from Unknown Sources on some FireStick versions)
- Choose and click Downloader in order to enable it or to turn it ON
- Go back to your apps and open the Downloader app
- Dismiss any prompts that appear on the first run
- Click the address bar or URL bar on the main screen of Downloader
- Type in the Downloader Code 81536 or enter the URL toptvtricks.com/cstrm
- Scroll down and click the latest version of the APK under the Assets section (if you can’t find it, check the steps with images later in the guide)
- Wait for the CloudStream APK to download on FireStick
- Click INSTALL when prompted
- Wait for the app to install
- Now, when the app has installed, you may click OPEN to launch it or click DONE to open the app some other time
Steps to Install CloudStream on FireStick (Detailed Steps with Images)
If you couldn’t get CloudStream using the steps provided above, here are detailed steps with screenshots.
We will use the Downloader app to sideload CloudStream on FireStick because the app is not available on the Amazon App Store.
Part 1: Install Downloader App
Go to the home screen of your FireStick
1. Select Find > Search
2. Now, type Downloader and when it shows in the search results, click it
3. Click the Downloader tile or icon on the following screen.
4. Click Download or Get button to install the Downloader app
5. Wait for the app to download and install
6. When Downloader is installed, DO NOT open it yet (we will enable it in the next section)
Part 2: Enable Downloader App
Downloader is a sideloading tool. But, it can only sideload or install third-party apps when you allow it to.
Here are the steps to enable the Downloader app for sideloading:
1. Go back to the home screen of your FireStick and select Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Now, choose Developer Options
4. Click Install Unknown Apps
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it instead of Install Unknown Apps. Click Turn On on the prompt that appears. Skip the next step!
5. Scroll down and click Downloader
You need to turn it ON to enable it
Part 3: Download and Install CloudStream on Fire TV Stick
Now, we install the CloudStream APK on FireStick.
Follow these steps:
1. Click the App button on your home screen (3 squares and a + sign)
2. Open Downloader
3. Dismiss any prompts and grant any required permission if you are running Downloader the first time
Click the address or URL bar on the main screen of Downloader
4. Type the Downloader Code 81536 or enter the URL toptvtricks.com/cstrm
Note: We are using the official website of CloudStream to download the APK
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
5. If you entered the Downloader Code instead of the URL, the following window will appear briefly
6. The following webpage now loads on Downloader
Click the latest version of the CloudStream APK under the Assets section
Note: There are two Assets sections. Click the one after TV Update and NOT after Pre-Release Build section.
7. Wait for the CloudStream APK to download
8. The following prompt appears when the APK has downloaded
Click INSTALL in the bottom-right area
9. Wait for CloudStream to install
10. Once the app has installed, click OPEN if you want to start using it right away
Or, click DONE if you want to use it later
11. If you did click DONE, I would suggest you delete the APK file by clicking Delete on the next screen to spare space on your device
12. Click Delete again to confirm
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to Use CloudStream on FireStick
CloudStream is an easy-to-use app.
Go to the home screen of FireStick and click the Apps button (3 squares and + sign)
Hold down the Home button on your remote for about 5 seconds and then click Apps on this prompt
Scroll down and open the CloudStream app
Note: If you don’t see the app icon, use Wolf Launcher.
Click Allow on this prompt (appears only on the first run)
This is the main screen of the CloudStream FireStick app
By default, the app displays Anime content on the main screen
You can change what appears on the main screen when you run the app
Click Settings in the left panel
Click Preferred Media
Choose from All Media, Movies and TV, and Anime
Click Apply once you have chosen the desired option
CloudStream does not support Real Debrid or Trakt as we have already discussed.
CloudStream is a FireStick app for on-demand movies, shows, and Anime. However, it is not exactly a great app because it does not support Real Debrid (as well as Trakt). There are plenty of other FireStick apps you can try which offer better quality streaming.
FAQs for CloudStream on FireStick
CloudStream is safe based on our tests performed using the best antivirus tools. As for the legality, please stream content available only in the public domain.
Yes, CloudStream is available on other Android devices, inluding Android TV Boxes, Android Smartphones, and Tablets.
No, CloudStream does not support Real Debrid or Trakt as of now.
Yes, it is very easy to install and use.