This post shows you how to install the app on FireStick. You can use the instructions in this post for any Fire TV device, such as FireStick 4K or 4K Max, FireStick Lite, or FireStick 3rd Gen. The instructions also apply to Fire TV Cube.
Is the App Safe?
The following screenshot is the scan result of the APK. It does not show any malicious flags.
How to Install the App
In order to sideload this app on your device, we are going to install the Downloader app first.
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend getting a VPN right now to make your streaming experience safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and, at the same time, the fastest VPN you will get. Installing and setting up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More is super easy.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
1. Wait for the FireStick home screen to load up. Then, go to Find and then click the Search button underneath.
2. Start typing “Downloader”. Search suggestions will appear on the screen. From there, click Downloader. Now, install the app with the help of the on-screen instructions
3. After installing the Downloader app, return to the home screen of FireStick. Click Settings.
4. Click My Fire TV.
5. Choose Developer Options.
6. Open Install Unknown Apps.
7. Go to the Downloader app and click switch it ON.
8. Run Downloader app. Go ahead and dismiss all the popups by choosing the appropriate response. Now, click the area highlighted in the image below.
9. Enter the URL you see in the image below and click GO.
10. The app will start downloading onto your device. Wait!
11. Click the INSTALL button.
12. The app will begin to install.
13. Once installation is finished, click DONE.
14. Select Delete.
15. Once again, click Delete.
Great! You have successfully installed the desired app.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to Access the App
To access the app, simply hold down the FireStick Remote’s Home key for about 5 seconds. When you see the below shortcut menu, open Apps. Navigate to the app you just installed and click to run it.