Hi, I am Nick, and I am going to guide you on how to install Apollo Group TV on FireStick and also share my experience of using Apollo Group TV in this article.
After the arrival of IPTV services, the world of streaming is blown up with a storm. Many of the users have moved to this super-exciting streaming service by spending just a few bucks. And why not, you can get an even seamless experience via IPTV services.
Almost all the IPTV services provide you with close to 1,000 channels of almost every genre like movies, live TV, TV shows, music, news, sports, kids, and a lot more.
In today’s world, where the streaming business depends on IPTV service, there are a lot of IPTV service providers available in the market. But among them, one of the best services you can avail of is Apollo Group TV.
Related: Dynasty TV IPTV Review
What is Apollo Group TV?
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend getting a VPN right now to make your streaming experience safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and, at the same time, the fastest VPN you will get. Installing and setting up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More is super easy.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Apollo Group TV is too an IPTV service provider that offers many TV channels, TV shows, movies, music channels, and lots of other channels for a minimum monthly rate. You can use the IPTV players or the native app of Apollo TV to view all the channels.
Just visit the official website of Apollo Group TV and choose at what price you want to avail their service from the pricing list. You will then get an email with all login credentials like username and password, M3U link as well as EPG link.
You can play Apollo Group TV on Flix TV, TiviMate IPTV, IPTV Smarters, along with the native app of Apollo Group TV.
Pricing and Plans
Apollo group TV IPTV service providers have a range of pricing and plan starting for one month to one year. Note down the chart below and choose your favorite plan.
|$24.99||1 month||Connections for up to 5 devices, 5000+ commercial-free movies, and TV shows of all categories|
|$51.99||3 months||Connections for up to 5 devices, 5000+ commercial-free movies, and TV shows of all categories|
|$89.99||6 months||Connections for up to 5 devices, 5000+ commercial-free movies, and TV shows of all categories|
|$159.99||1 year||Connections for up to 5 devices, 5000+ commercial-free movies, and TV shows of all categories|
What You’ll Get With Apollo Group IPTV?
If you think Apollo IPTV is just TV channels, then you are entirely wrong. This is way more than just TV channels. Let me tell you what else you can get with Apollo TV along with TV channels.
- Upwards of 1,000 live TV channel streaming of different categories.
- EPG or Electronic Program Guide support for viewing next or previous programs.
- M3U URL support.
- Catch-up option.
- Option to record video on the go.
- Compatible with all the IPTV players.
- Compatible with VPN.
- Five connections in the basic plan.
- Channels of entertainment, music, movies, news, and a lot of others.
- Multi-platform availability.
- External video player support.
- Support of VOD, or Video On Demand.
- Visa/Mastercard payment options.
Install Apollo Group TV on FireStick
Well, the sadder part is, Apollo Group TV is not available in the Amazon App Store. But the good news is, you can use an alternative way to download and install Apollo Group TV on your FireStick!
You can use the app called Downloader to download and install Apollo Group TV on your fireStick. But for that, you need to install this app first. Do not worry; it is just a few-click thing!
1. How to Download and Install Downloader on FireStick
1. Open FireStick Home.
2. Go to the Find menu and select Search.
2. Type Downloader using the virtual keyboard and select Downloader from the keyboard suggestions
3. Click on the Get or the Download button to download and install the app on FireStick.
2. Permissions for Downloader on FireStick
Downloader is a fantastic app to download and install 3rd party apps on FireStick. But before using the app, you need to modify your FireStick settings to get permissions for using Downloader on your FireStick.
1. Open FireStick Home.
2. Open Settings.
3. Choose My Fire TV.
4. Select Developer Options.
5. Find Install Unknown Apps and turn ON.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
3. Download and Install the Apollo Group IPTV APK on FireStick
Now it comes to the main part, i.e., download and installing the Apollo IPTV APK on your FireStick.
1. Go to Your Apps & Games screen and open Downloader.
2. Go to the URL Box. Select it.
3. On the virtual keyboard, type the URL you got in the email for downloading Apollo IPTV APK. The download will start.
While subscribing to Apollo Group TV, you will receive an email with all your relevant account information and URLs.
4. Enter the URL on Downloader and install the app when your device prompts you to install it.
N.B. – You can use the Downloader app and follow the same process to download and install Apollo IPTV APK on other streaming devices like Android TV or Nvidia Shield.
Though all TV channels are accessible via the native app of Apollo TV, I would still like to recommend using some IPTV players. I use IPTV players, and trust me, it offers a seamless experience. Plus a dedicated IPTV player offers additional features than a native app.
Use Apollo IPTV with IPTV Smarters
Here I shall explain how to use IPTV Smarters for using Apollo IPTV.
Install IPTV Smarter on FireStick
- Open Downloader.
- Go to the URL box and type toptvtricks.com/smarter and click GO. It will start the download.
- When the process finishes, the Downloader app will automatically run the installation process.
- Click Install.
- You will get a notification when the installation finishes.
- Click DONE and delete the APK file to clear the storage.
Use Apollo IPTV using IPTV Smarters
- Open FireStick Home.
- Navigate to All Apps.
- Choose the IPTV Smarters app from the list.
- From the options of integrating IPTV service, choose Load Your Playlist or File/URL option
- Name the Playlist and choose M3U URL. Then type the M3U URL you got in your email while subscribing to Apollo Group IPTV service.
- Click Add user.
Now the app will identify and load Apollo TV contents.
That’s it! Now you can get all the channels of Apollo TV at your fingertip!
To date, no antivirus system detected Apollo Group TV APK as malware. So, you can use Apollo TV without any worries but use it with a reliable VPN
This is quite a tricky question to answer. You see, no one can say which IPTV service provider has a proper license and which one hasn’t. But if there is any doubt inside you, you can always use a good VPN service to use Apollo TV.
No. You need to subscribe to any plan the service provider provides to get the facilities of Apollo Group IPTV service.
We have provided the plans and pricing in the guide
There are 5000 channels of different categories like movies, TV shows, news, music, sports, kids, and a lot more.
Apollo TV can be installed and used on every streaming device like Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, and other streaming devices.
To Wrap It Up
Apollo TV is the greatest IPTV service you can avail. There are more other IPTV service providers available in the market, but among all of them, Apollo TV gives you the perfect service of TV 5000 TV channels of all categories like movies, TV shows, music, news, sports, kids, and many more. It is very easy to install on any streaming device like Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, and other streaming devices. Apollo TV will be a great choice if you decide to use the latest IPTV service for streaming your favorite shows.